Friday, December 10, 2010

Found via twitter

I could die right now.  Well, perhaps I will wait to see if I win this stunning clutch over on one of my new favorite pretty places, Postcards & Pretties.  I was in my morning twitter read, and came across her tweet. Clutch screams my name, and I clicked. Tons of loveliness is what I found.
If you haven't been introduced to this pretty little blog, please do allow me to do so for I am enamored.
I just decided enamored is my new favorite word by the way.  I suggest that you follow @postcrdsprettie as well.
Best part- she's giving a clutch away on her blog; so go comment!
Yes, I would carry all of them.  Gray is my favorite foundation color.  Everything seems to look polished on it.  These splendid accessories are by Emma Gordan London.  What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment