Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Thank You Notes

Just as important as thanking your guests, it is twice as important to thank your vendors! Since you will have so many people to thank after your wedding, a clever card is in order! Browsing wedding sites, which I often catch myself doing, I stumbled across the cutest thank you note idea. As you should know by now, I love photography. I guess it is only natural for me to be head over heals in like with this postcard.
Such a simple, sweet way to thank friends, family, & vendors. The ingredients for this master piece included 2 custom t-shirts (that read Thank You!), your new hubby, a personal camera or web-cam and blank post cards that you can place your picture on. We can always count on Martha Stewart Weddings for great DIY Wedding Ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment